State of BEing’s Key Goals are:
- To make a large and direct impact on the program participants and the communities in which they live.
- To build life skills and character of program participants through basic education, mentoring and enrichment.
- To refurbish, build and maintain safe, affordable and supportive housing.
- Provide community and supportive services for low and moderate income persons and those with special needs,
including the elderly, single head of households, families with children and veterans and military families..
- To foster and promote volunteering opportunities and community service in addressing community needs.
These goals have become the major initiatives for the organization.